School Tour to The Glen Resource Centre
The whole school went to The Glen Resource Centre for our school tour where everyone had a great time.
Some of the highlights of the day included;
- Zorbing, where 2 people were strapped into a 2.5metre inflatable Zorb Ball and rolled down the purpose built 60m hill. The whoops of excitement were enough to tell us this was a great success.
- Bungee Trampoline, where the kids were connected to bungee cords to help them jump really high in complete safety.
- Roller Racing, where the kids sat on “Sit Down Skates” and flew around the course having a great time.
- Obstacle course, which was great fun. Set up on one of the astro turf pitches, the kids raced each other in teams, through a variety of obstacles.
- Zip wire, were the kids enjoyed the ultimate adrenaline rush, jumping off a 3 metre platform, they zipped 80metres through The Glen.